Product compliance is best ensured at the design stage of products and systems. Therefore, do not delay compliance activities, as such practices may result in a non-compliant (unsafe) product, risk of non-performance and action by regulatory authorities.
- Moderation of risk assessment of the product according to the relevant international standards (e.g. EN ISO 12100 for machinery, Guide 32, D-FMEA, HAZOP,…).
- Functional safety evaluation (PL, SIL)
- Identification and interpretation of relevant standards
- Preparation of regulatory guidelines for product design
- Assistance in ensuring the environmental acceptability of the product (Ecodesign)